Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Meddle-Tini

It's been so long, friends!


Tiki T. here, reporting from the outer reaches of space. And let me tell you one thing...these Prog Rock Saturdays are makin' me thirsty! 

My recipe advisement for a "Meddle-Tini" is more loose interpretation than anything else. Since the weather is heating up so quickly, you should be making ingredients like limes, cucumbers, mint and vodka your best friends. 
Try making a "Moscow Mule" type drink in a mason jar if you have one on hand. A Siberian cocktail that well compliments the desolate landscapes of this kind of music. Ice, lots of wodka, splash of ginger beer, mint and limes. Kick back under the stars and sip yourself into oblivion while listening to "Echoes". 

Or perhaps good lemonade, vodka and a couple of cucumber slices. If that doesn't cool you down, then I just plain give up!

We've also been enjoying rum on the rocks with a sprig of mint for garnish. A promising new brand called "Bully Boy" (website) has just sprang up out of a Boston distillery. If you can get your paws on it, I'd recommend a taste. 

Well, until the next record, I suppose....
XO, 
Tiki T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment